We’ve redesigned our website! We hope you’ll find it more attractive, easier to navigate, and filled with more information than before. In particular, we hope you’ll find our Smiles by Dr. Chai blog more useful. We’ll use it to share tips for your family’s dental care, information on the latest dental news, and more. For instance, researchers recently discovered that the same kind of bacteria that causes gum disease could also be the root cause of Alzheimer’s disease.
If you have any questions about any information from our blog or anywhere else on our site, call us at 281-367-5900. We’re always happy to find answers for you!
We’re kicking off the new blog by highlighting a few things that set us apart from other dental practices.
We Use Technology For All Aspects of Your Treatment
At some dental practices, they reserve high-tech tools for complicated procedures. We use them for every aspect of your family’s dental care, from exams to cleanings to dental restorations. Our modern technology includes:
- Dental Laser – Our laser makes many treatments quick and painless, from gum disease treatment to cosmetic gum reshaping.
- Intraoral Camera – Thanks to this handheld camera, we can more easily see into every corner of your mouth. You’ll experience less poking and prodding during dental exams. Plus, we can share the images with you to better explain your treatment options.
- iTero Intraoral Scanner – Not many people like getting a mouthful of messy goop when dentists make impressions of their teeth. At our office, the process is quicker and more comfortable because we use a digital scanner.
We Offer Three Kinds of Dental Sedation
Every dental procedure is different, and so is the anxiety you may feel about it. Unlike many general dental practices, we offer three kinds of dental sedation to make sure you receive the right level of relaxation. Our dentists will help determine which one is most appropriate for your situation. Your choices are:
- Inhaled Sedation – Fast-acting laughing gas is so safe we can even give it to young children. There won’t be any lingering grogginess.
- Oral Sedation – For a deeper level of relaxation, we can give you a safe prescription medication.
- IV Sedation – With our deepest level of sedation, you likely won’t remember much about your procedure when it’s over.
Need to make an appointment? Call 281-367-5900 today.