It’s nearly what songwriters have called “the most wonderful time of the year.” That seems like a good reason to create your more wonderful smile of the year, too.
And you can with cosmetic dentistry at Smiles by Dr. Chai. Several people in and around The Woodlands, TX have visited our dental practice to give themselves the gift of a new smile.
With the holidays coming up, you have a great reason to stop in to see us. You can feel more confident about the appearance of your teeth during gatherings with family, friends, and co-workers.
Call 281-367-5900 now to schedule an appointment.
Quick Fixes For Your Teeth
You may think you don’t have time to make changes to your smile before the holiday season is here. The good news is that there are multiple ways to make improvements that don’t take much time.
Here are a few options:
- Professional Teeth Whitening — When your teeth are whiter, your smile looks nicer. Most people would agree with that, which may be why whitening remains one of our most popular services. Plus, professional whitening can remove deeper stains than over-the-counter products.
With our in-office option, you can see significant changes in your smile in a single visit. However, you can still choose our take-home option, which can produce noticeable improvements in a matter of weeks.
- Tooth Bonding — Bonding is another affordable, effective, and efficient solution for a variety of issues you may be facing. With tooth bonding, we apply a composite resin to your teeth where it is most beneficial. The bonding material can be used to fix chipped and broken teeth. You can fill spaces between your teeth, or you can conceal a discolored tooth. When the resin is hardened and polished, it looks like a natural part of your smile.
- Dental Veneers — Veneers can be used to correct all the same issues as bonding, but veneers are more durable and can last for several years with proper care. Veneers also can be used to make your teeth look as white and bright as you would like. They can be used to cover crooked teeth so your smile appears straight, too. Getting veneers typically involves a few dental appointments, but they can completely transform your smile in a matter of weeks.
Think Long Term
If you are more interested in long-term cosmetic changes, we also offer other services:
- Gum Reshaping — This laser treatment can redefine your gumline, so you can change a “gummy” smile.
- Tooth Contouring — For misshapen or oversized teeth, removing some enamel can help your teeth blend in with the rest of your smile.
- Invisalign — This discreet orthodontic option can correct crooked and crowded smiles and fix overbites, underbites, and other bite alignment problems.